How can I apply for the use of the atrium or the square of Kaohsiung City Government?

Please refer to the Regulation on the Use of the Atrium and Square of Kaohsiung City Government, which can be downloaded at https://aia.kcg.gov.tw. If you meet the requirement, please download the application form at https://aia.kcg.gov.tw/article-tw-692-2948 and submit to the General Affairs Division if you meet the requirement.

Suggestion Box